Tradeshows and Exhibits
TRADESHOWS AND EXHIBITS
Tradeshow and exhibit transportation
Handling the logistics of exhibiting at a tradeshow is a tremendous responsibility. At northAmericano Logistics (nAL) we know, because we've been servicing tradeshows since
1967. With more than 45,000 tradeshow shipments annually, an on-time record of over 99 percent, a dedicated team of marketing event specialists and drivers, nAL ensures a well-coordinated, timely delivery.
No Limits - We Handle Everything
Our 24/7 corporate tradeshow team means you have assistance available from pre-show planning to post-show follow-up. nAL gives you budget insight that will help you develop a cost effective transportation plan. By exploring various options, including drayage and shipping, we assist you during move in and move out.
No Limits to our Specialists
When you work with our tradeshow and exhibits service team, you're working with specialists. We have the expertise to help you coordinate all aspects of pickup, transportation and delivery. There's no need to worry about handling those last minute changes in plans, one call is all it takes to put our resources into action. nAL is equipped to take full advantage of satellite, Internet and cell phone communications with our drivers so you are in touch with your valuable shipment. Anywhere, anytime.
Our drivers know what it takes to get your exhibit to your event on-time and without damage. They understand how to properly handle crated, mixed or full pad wrap exhibit material and product. This dedicated exhibit fleet is knowledgeable in show-site logistics and protocol to ensure you have what you want, when you want it and how you want it.
Finally, we have a dedicated staff of corporate show representatives who attend over 225 shows annually. These specialists provide assistance on the show floor to coordinate and communicate on-site logistics, and share a rapport with service contractors at the various show halls which proves invaluable when it comes to getting the job done right.
No Limits to our Reach
nAL has the experience, capabilities and worldwide network of exhibition agents to offer its clients the foremost international freight service. Whether you are exhibiting at a small show in Denmark or launching a complete tour of Asia Pacific, our dedicated staff has the knowledge of foreign documentation and customs requirements to ensure smooth delivery every time.
Our proven track record and inclusion in the International Exhibition Logistics Associates (IELA), an exclusive and elite group of 150 companies in 123 countries that specialize in international exhibition shipping and on-site logistics services, allow us to extend your reach with confidence.
No Limits to our Technology
Behind our team of professionals is an expansive communications network. Web-based shipment tracking allows you to track your shipment on-line so you know where your exhibit is and when it will arrive. Once delivered, the system shows who signed for the shipment.
WORLDTRAC®, our satellite tracking and communication system, provides real-time, two-way communication between the driver and your nAL service team at any point throughout the delivery of your exhibit property.
No Limits to our Results
At nAL we don't just move your exhibit, we consider ourselves a part of your marketing team. We can effectively save you time and frustration, assist in managing your costs, and coordinate your show logistics, no matter how complex. There are No Limits to our service, specialists, reach and technology, so you can expect no limits in our results.
Tradeshow and exhibit know-how you can count on.
- 24/7 dedicated Tradeshow Team
- Corporate on-site show representatives
- Dedicated exhibit fleet
- 48, 51 and 53-foot air ride trailers
- Drivers trained in servicing crated, mixed or full pad wrap exhibit material and product
99 percent claims-free ratio
- Drivers knowledgeable in show-site logistics and protocol Central communication and coordination in Fort Wayne, Indiana
- On-time performance record of over 99 percent
- Drivers have an average of 10 years experience
- WORLDTRAC® satellite, Internet and cell phone communication
- Web-based shipment tracking
- One invoice to cover all services and advances
Crated, mixed or pad wrapped – we can handle it.
- Crated and/or loose exhibit material and product
- Private marketing events and corporate meetings
- Direct delivery to show hall or advance receiving
- Target date and time delivery
- Show-to-show caravan
- Air freight/freight forwarding
- Logistics management
- Multiple and/or split shipments Museum Exhibition and Fine Arts Services
- International Import and Export Services
- Ocean freight forwarding
- Non-vessel operation common carrier
- Air freight forwarding and consolidation
- U.S. Customs Brokerage
- ICC Property Brokerage
Industry aligned tradeshow and exhibit excellence.
- Exhibit Designers and Producers Association
- Trade Show Exhibitors Association
- Healthcare Convention and Exhibitors Association
- Center for Exhibition Industry Research
- American Association of Museums
- Canadian Museum Association
- Association of Female Exhibit Managers and Convention Organizers
- International Exhibition Logistics Associates (IELA)
Whether it's fully crated, or right off the showroom floor, we use various shipping methods which allow us to ship your motorcycle in the safest, most economical manner possible.
In select markets we can even strap your motorcycle to a custom built skid to add to its stability while in transit. This service includes soft ties and a special motorcycle cover - ask your representative for details. Gear boxes are available for equipment storage on group trips. Reservations are being taken now for rally events so call today to reserve your space!
As agents for North American Van Lines, we have trucks making regular runs across the country so your shipment is able to be picked up and delivered in a timely manner. We also ship internationally.
Our program includes air-ride, liftgate trucks which provide door-to-door service for your motorcycle shipping needs. These are the same trucks that ship household goods and high value products so they are equipped with thick furniture blankets to protect your bike, and full logistics inside the truck to secure it during transit.
You can track your shipment via the Internet 24 hours a day at North American Van Lines’ website, located at
Group rates available for rally events!