Six steps to a better relocation experience for your employee families.
1.Advanced Pre-Move Counseling.
Your single-source, North American Agent Service Counselor will contact each of your relocating employees and their families, explaining in an understanding, professional way the entire moving process. Whether they’re relocating to the next state or around the world, your Agent Service Counselor is trained to help.
Only North American is famous for comprehensive pre-move handling of your employee families. During the first few calls our Agent Service Counselor will:
- Explain or reinforce your company’s moving policies
- Counsel your employee family on preparing for the move
- Arrange the in-home survey
- Schedule packing, loading, delivery and unpacking dates
- Answer questions and promptly respond to any calls
2.Providing Cost Containment.
Working with your relocation policy and relocating family, we can provide you significant savings.
Through this unique part of our Home-to-Home Handling system we can:
- Decrease transit days to save on lodging, car rental, meals and other in-transit expenses
- Decrease your employee’s days off from work to save your company employee down time
- Ship one car ahead to save on car rental at destination
- Lighten the load Ė working within your relocation policy,
our Agent Service Counselor will help make sure only items
authorized by you will be moved.
- In addition, if you desire, we will administer your
companyís relocation benefit packages for various employee
levels. Itís all in an effort to keep your relocation budget on
3.Managing the Move.
During the move, our Agent Service Counselor will be in touch with your employee family:
- Prior to the move, confirming services and dates
- On packing day, ensuring timely and efficient service
- On loading day, to confirm delivery information and to reconfirm the move is going smoothly
In transit to answer questions
- On delivery day, to ensure employee satisfaction and answer questions
- On unpacking day, ensuring your family’s satisfaction and arranging to have packing materials removed, if desired
4.Settling in, So Your Employee is Productive, as Quickly as Possible.
Our Agent Service Counselor will call your employee family again, after the move, to help them settle in, and follow up on any unanswered questions they may have and identify any additional needs.
It’s another part of our Home-to-Home Handling system – to keep your relocating employees happy and productive.
As a part of the 100% Solution, North American’s centralized invoicing provides you control and process consistency with the most advanced invoicing procedures and technology in the relocation industry.
You’ll receive an invoice for the entire moving process, origin to destination.
Our invoicing staff, with an average of 12 years of service, are compensated on accuracy and speed to ensure you’ll receive an accurate, complete invoice in a timely manner.
||6.Quality Measurement and Analysis.
North American’s Home-to-Home Handling ensures you the 100% Solution by providing quality measurement and analysis on your employee moves. How? We employ Transportation Research, Inc., an independent research firm, to survey your employees’ satisfaction.
Those studies are then audited and validated by Coopers and Lybrand, one of the world’s leading accounting firms. Finally, we can provide you with a Client Activity Report, which details cost, service and quality information.